Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nothing really that exciting...

      This weekend E came over and we shopped, a lot.  :-)  We also worked for many hours on R's cello piece.  ITs coming along, but it is very difficult and I'm thrilled/grateful to have her help with it.. I"m excited about the challenge, it will be a good summer project and I think its an amazing piece.  
     My teaching is taking up a lot of my time lately, due to the fact that I've been taking auditions-I'm way behind in make up lessons, ugh! Next week also marks the beginning of the recital season-which makes fitting in make up lesson even harder and adds recital rehearsals into my schedule.  Beyond that I"m still feeling run down and trying to sort-of rest and get myself sorted out and back in some sort of order and practice schedule.  Next week I'm also going to NH for a few days for a gig. Maybe in june I'll be able to stay in Massachusetts for a bit. 

Generally things are good, and I"m chugging along and in pretty good spirits!  Tomorrow is a hair cut, Chiropractor (My neck is super tense from all the playing lately) and then teaching for 7 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment