Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kansas City part 2 and back to the grind....


Obviously, the situation that I flew into didn't really set me up for a stellar audition...I"m over that-but I do want to figure out how to wow them on my next audition....sigh


After the audition E and I got together and decided to take Olathe.  We went out to eat and then went to the mall of the midwest or something (Its a virtually deserted mall) but it had GLOW IN THE DARK GOLF!   Golf was hilarious. E couldn't keep her ball on course at all!!!  We also did a little shopping and fooling around in the mall.  Afterwards we went back to the hotel (and my suite) and skyed with Jen.  All in all a fun day after a hard and slightly disapointing audition day.

Wed E went home and M came and picked me up to go to her house in Leavenworth, KS and proceeded to shop for the next 3 days. I'm sad she's moving to Germany b/c she'll be a lot farther away, but at the same time Im' super excited for her!

Saturday morning I flew home without any hitches, and was met by my boy and a dozen roses.  What a faboo man he is!  

So whats up now? Now there are lots of make up lessons to teach, a summer to plan, a recital to plan (more than one actually-for me and my students).  I already have my pianist and ball gown for my recital...I just need to find a hall and a date!



No comments:

Post a Comment