Sunday, March 29, 2009

preparations...

Today I woke up at 6am and was practicing by 730am. I'm trying to get myself on a schedule that supports an 8am audition check in...but with my normal schedule being late (due to concerts and driving time) its a hard thing to switch. The most ironic part of all of this is that I AM a morning person-but my lifestyle makes me a night person. I think I was supposed to live on a farm but suddenly find myself doing quite the opposite. Ironically once this audition is over I have to change my schedule back to "nights" to survive holy week and the next BPO concert cycle.

I feel like I have so much more to prepare, and not enough time. Wednesday I take off for NY! Tomorrow I will practice (duh), pack a bit, and try to fit a quick gym trip in. So much to do in so little time!  I also need to contact the rest of my students and tell them I will be "out of town" this week.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment