Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another lesson

Ok, I'm not that great at this Blog thing. Today I had a lesson with Sato. It was great, I learned a lot from it and I was exhausted when I got home. I have found my lessons go from abotu 2-3 lessons each, and we cover a lot of excerpts. After years of not having lessons, its nice to have someone pointing things out for me. Its kind of wierd, being at symphony hall after TMC, because it seems like I really know a lot of people there now.

Tonight I was going to practice and totally forgot that I had to teach a lesson. I had to quickly get out of the "practice" mindset and get into the "teaching" mindset. AFter that I spent about 2 hours arranging my teaching schedule for the next few weeks and catching up on general emails.

I'm waiting for an audition time for NY phil, and I"m practicing like crazy. I cant' believe these auditions are coming up so fast...April is going to be a Bear!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need to just blog, even when you have nothing to say. Just look at mine for examples...and then you can fall asleep out of boredom.

    ReplyDelete